Outbound sales representative
The Tecala Group is a leading Australian provider of innovative ICT solutions. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services that best enable an organisation to achieve their goals through the optimal utilisation of technology.
Our core focus is to work with our clients to ensure they receive the best return on their technology investments through the use of our unique Optimise ICT methodology.
Our goal is to be at the forefront of using technology solutions to solve business problems, and to build long term strategic partnerships with our clients by delivering on our commitments, and by providing reliable and flexible professional services.
Due to our rapid expansion we are searching for a telesales/customer service representative to join our sales and marketing team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will enjoy a fast paced ICT environment, with a variety of duties.
On a daily basis you will:
- Qualify new leads by cold calling new potential clients
- Set appointments for sales team
- Conduct customer service surveys
- On sell and up sell existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities
- Work closely with marketing manager on alternate sales strategies
- Assist in the development and design of new sales initiatives
- Take inbound sales calls, including orders
- Update the data base
- Work closely to KPI’s and be rewarded financially
- Be competent in analysing data
- Generate weekly reports
- General administration
To be considered for this position you must display;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven sales ability
- Competent in Microsoft office
- Have an interest or experience working within the ICT space
In return we will offer you;
- A flexible workplace
- Opportunity for an extension of contract on project based work
- Generous performance based bonus’s
- Full product training and in house induction program
This role is available immediately, work close to home and be rewarded, send your CV today.